The overall purpose of this job is to provide opportunities for residents to participate in programs to enrich their lives in the areas of mind, body and spirit. The responsibilities of this job include planning, developing, marketing, and implementing events, programs, and activities. Manages transportation department. Supports and lives out Immanuel’s Mission and CHRIST Promises.
Key Responsibilities and Duties of the Job
· Plans and implements innovative, cutting-edge events and
· Develops monthly and weekly calendar of events.
· Purchase and distributes supplies.
· Hires, trains, and evaluates performance of Life
· Provides input on budgets, policy and procedure development
KSA- Knowledge Skills and Abilities-