The overall purpose of this job is to provide opportunities for residents to participate in programs to enrich their lives in the areas of mind, body and spirit. The responsibilities of this job include planning, developing, marketing, and implementing events, programs, and activities. Manages transportation department. Supports and lives out Immanuel’s Mission and CHRIST Promises.
Key Responsibilities and Duties of the Job
· Plans and implements innovative, cutting-edge events and activities within the Life Enrichment arena.
· Incorporates best practices into Life Enrichment programming.
· Coordinates and facilitates activities and programs to appeal to residents and develop their minds, bodies, or spirits.
· Entertainment and vendors are researched, chosen, coordinated and scheduled.
· Develops relationships with external contacts to provide collaborative programs.
· Assures transportation is coordinated for activities and drives passengers to events.
· Develops monthly and weekly calendar of events.
· Plans and carries out special events, advertisements and programs promoting Life Enrichment.
· Participates and leads various company-wide events.
Preparation and Implementation
· Purchase and distributes supplies.
· Collects metrics of attendance, relates these to benchmarks as established by the Company.
· Participates in benchmarks for resident/participant satisfaction and engagement relative to Life Enrichment.
· Obtains feedback from residents regarding their opinions of the activities and what new activities they would enjoy.
· Utilizes Life Enrichment surveys to provide programming that meets the needs and desires of current resident population.
· Hires, trains, and evaluates performance of Life Enrichment staff members.
· Recruits, trains and coordinates internal and external volunteers according to company standards and policies.
· Works with interns as needed adhering to contract terms.
· Organizes and leads team meetings.
· Coaches and develops staff members.
· Oversees and manages staff of the location Transportation Department.
· Holds Life Enrichment meetings with staff members and attends additional meetings such as manager meeting, company-wide Life Enrichment meeting.
· Provides input on budgets, policy and procedure development and assures compliance with regulatory and company standards.
· Keeps records of expenditures and stays within budget.
· Collaborates with Wellness as appropriate.
· Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
KSA- Knowledge Skills and Abilities-